The web-based, on-premise SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) is optimized for the specific IT process support requirements of discrete manufacturing. The MES solution is flexibly configurable and expandable. SAP Manufacturing Execution in combination with SAP MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence) and SAP ERP provides an integrated MES solution to manage and control manufacturing and production operations across the enterprise. Production orders become transparent and can thus be optimized.
SAP ME solution overview for Industry 4.0
- Production data acquisition (PDA)
- Machine data acquisition (MDE)
- Machine integration level (PCo)
- Non-Conformance Management
- Work tracking / time recording
- Worker guidance
- Change Management
- Production transmission
- Test and repair Dashboards
- Realtime statistical process control (SPS)
- Production Metrics (Business Objects, BOBJ)
- ERP Shop Floor Integration
"When it's done methodically like Trebing + Himstedt, it's clear to everyone involved what the digital processes from ERP to shop floor must look like in a smart factory."
Andreas Bauer, Head of Database and Software Development Refratechnik Holding GmbH
Suitable workshops on the topic of SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME)
Ready for the next step?
Learn more about production control with SAP ME and the agile approach for the digital transformation to the smart factory.
How can I help?
Customer Solution Advisor