MES Solution Design Workshop
Do you want to implement a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) on time and on budget? During the Solution Design Workshop, you will gain a common and interdisciplinary understanding of the planned MES project and its requirements. Both roadmap and project costs can be clearly defined on this basis.
The entire MES project team.
"When it's done methodically like Trebing + Himstedt, it's clear to everyone involved what the digital processes from ERP to shop floor must look like in a smart factory."
Andreas Bauer, Head of Database and Software Development, Refratechnik Holding GmbH
Workshop data sheet
- The goal of the workshop is to develop a common, interdisciplinary understanding of a planned MES project and its requirements
- Recording of the core processes in production and the associated requirements for IT
- Creation of a functional overview as well as modeling of the rough IT processes and the system architecture
- Graphical process modeling using the intuitively understandable modeling language BPMN
- Summary presentation of the results including handover of the results documents with included recommendations
- Moderation and implementation of the workshop by experienced experts in process recording and modeling
- Workshop serves as a basis for the successful implementation of an MES project
Request a non-binding offer for yourself now
Customize this service to meet your company’s needs and get a no-obligation quote. – We are looking forward to your inquiry!
The fields marked with * are mandatory.
How can I help?
Customer Solution Advisor