SAP ME / SAPMEINT Training
The training provides you with comprehensive basic knowledge of production control and execution with SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME). Using practical examples in a training system, you will learn about typical use cases and functions of SAP Manufacturing Execution in discrete manufacturing. You will also learn how to integrate SAP ME with an SAP ERP system via standard interfaces (SAP MEINT). The training enables you to work in a manufacturing environment using SAP ME and to make complex settings on SAP ME itself.
Users from the production-related area (workers, employees in application support or manufacturing IT) who already use SAP ME / MEINT or are planning to use it and want to learn more about the functional scope of the software.
Workshop data sheet
- Core objectives and benefits of the SAP ME
- Serialized and order-based manufacturing, including order execution, work instructions, data capture, process interlock, real-time production change, error handling, qualifications, component traceability, and more
- Activities and Objects in SAP ME
- Maintain master and transaction data in SAP ME
- Carrying out the assembly at a manual workstation
- Configuration of user interfaces (Production Operator Dashboards)
- Configuration of simple system settings (e.g. user-defined data)
- SAP ME Standard Reports
- SAP ERP-ME Integration with SAPMEINT
Request a non-binding offer for yourself now
Customize this service to meet your company’s needs and get a no-obligation quote. – We are looking forward to your inquiry!
The fields marked with * are mandatory.
How can I help?
Senior Sales Manager