SAP DM Learning Journey
On the SAP Digital Manufacturing Learning Journey
As an official partner of the SAP Elevate Initiative, we have developed a modular training series to provide you with holistic support on the topic of migration to SAP Digital Manufacturing (SAP DM). The series consists of 3 parts, providing expert knowledge on the following topics: SAP DM Discovery, SAP DM Foundation, Deep Dive: SAP REO, Connectivity, Cloud-2-Cloud.
SAP DM Discovery
The first training focuses on getting to know the overall concept of the SAP DM solution. During a guided workshop, participants will be introduced to the following topics on the system.
- Solution architecture
- Operating concept
- Functional overview (DMe, DMi, REO)
- Integrative shop floor processes
- Integrative ERP processes
SAP DM Foundation
Part 2 of our SAP Learning Journey training series is the Digital Manufacturing for Execution (SAP DMe) basic training.
The aim is to impart comprehensive basic knowledge of production control and execution with SAP DMe. The training includes the following topics, among others:
- Activities and objects in SAP DMe
- Serialized and order-based manufacturing
- Automation of production processes
SAP DM Deep Dive: SAP REO, Connectivity, Cloud-2-Cloud.
The third area focuses on the in-depth study of various topics and provides participants with expert knowledge in the following individual training sessions:
- Shop floor planning with SAP Resource Orchestration (REO)
- Integration of machines + tools
- Third Party Multi-Cloud Integration
- Integration of SAP systems via SAP Cloud Integration (CI)
- Performance Management with SAP Digital Manufacturing for Insights (DMi)
"My highlight was the POD designer. The POD is the interface between the employee and SAP DM. I am very happy that it is so easy to customize."
Lars Bretschneider, Assembly Technology / ERP Work Planning Department
Learning Journey: All training courses at a glance
Ready for the next step?
Learn more about the SAP Learning Journey and how it can help you migrate to SAP Digital Manufacturing.
How can I help?
Customer Solution Advisor