SAP DMe training
Using practical examples in a training system, you will learn about typical use cases and functions in the context of discrete manufacturing. You will also learn which standard interfaces are available.
Users from the production-related area (workers, employees in application support or manufacturing IT) who already use SAP DM or are planning to use it and want to learn more about the functional scope of the software.
Workshop data sheet
- Core objectives and benefits of SAP DMe
- Activities and objects in SAP DMe
- Serialized and order-based manufacturing, including for order fulfillment, work instructions, data capture, process interlock, real-time production change, defect handling, qualifications, component traceability
- Maintain master and transaction data
- Carrying out the assembly at a manual workstation
- Automation of production processes (with the help of Production Process Designer)
- Overview of existing standard interfaces (store floor integration via SAP PCo, ERP integration via Cloud Integration)
- Configuration of user interfaces (Production Operator Dashboards)
- Configuration of simple system settings (e.g. user-defined data)
- DMe Standard Reports
Open training schedule
The following dates for this workshop will be held as online or on-site events at our locations. Would you like a closed workshop just for your company? Online, with us or at your location? Then feel free to contact us to discuss the possibilities.
„I am impressed that there are so many ways to fulfill our business requirements with standard interfaces.“
Zhen Zhong Liu IT / Department SAP PP & QM
Request a non-binding offer for yourself now
Customize this service to meet your company’s needs and get a no-obligation quote. – We are looking forward to your inquiry!
The fields marked with * are mandatory.
How can I help?
Senior Sales Manager