Performance Lever 4.0
Discovering and leveraging the potential of Industry 4.0
Studies estimate potentials of 10 to 70 % through Industry 4.0 applications along the value chain. The workshop uses a moderated process to uncover the individual areas in a structured way and make them visible. As a result, a list of possible starting points exists that can be prioritized according to potential and feasibility of implementation based on rapid return on investment (RoI).
Manufacturing companies that are convinced that digital transformation can leverage efficiency potential in the value creation process in Industry 4.0, but do not yet know exactly where this potential lies.
Workshop data sheet
- Recording of the core processes in production and the associated requirements Creation of a functional overview as well as modeling of the rough processes and the system architecture
- Graphical process modeling using the intuitively understandable modeling language BPMN
- Summary presentation of the results including handover of the results documents with included recommendations
- Moderation and implementation of the workshop by experienced experts in process recording and modeling
- The results of the workshop serve as a basis for the successful implementation of efficiency improvements
Request a non-binding offer for yourself now
Customize this service to meet your company’s needs and get a no-obligation quote. – We are looking forward to your inquiry!
The fields marked with * are mandatory.
How can I help?
Senior Sales Manager