SAP MII training
In this course, you will learn how to connect theshop foor and MES systems to SAP ERP using SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII). You will get an overview of typical application areas of SAP MII, such as vertical integration, and learn about the handling and important functions of SAP MII. Using practical examples, you will acquire the necessary fundamental knowledge to implement the connection of the production level and MES systems to the ERP level.
Users from the technical area (workers, employees in application support or manufacturing IT) who already use SAP MII or are planning to use it and want to learn more about the software’s range of functions.
Training data sheet
- General introduction of the SAP MII
- Basic objects, functions and navigation of SAP MII
- Getting to know SAP MII by means of a typical end-to-end use case
- Loading of transaction data as well as sending of confirmations between SAP ERP, SAP MII and SAP PCo
- Transactions, query and display templates
- Creation of individualized dashboards using SAP Self Service Composition Environment (SAP SSCE)
- Overview of selected administration functions, e.g. user administration, data source setup
- Useful hints (Plant Information Catalogue, NetWeaver)
Request a non-binding offer for yourself now
Customize this service to meet your company’s needs and get a no-obligation quote. – We are looking forward to your inquiry!
The fields marked with * are mandatory.
How can I help?
Customer Solution Advisor